Riki’s Roundup: Out & About
Wow! What an awesome time to be a person who loves to read and write! I’ve been so lucky to share my love for both out and about on the internet these past couple of months, and I’m here to share all of the fun with you now!
So, sit back, and click away to catch up!
Up first, I’ve had the opportunity to read some really wonderful books for LitReactor, as well as share my own readerly resolutions for the New Year. Here’s what I’ve been up to over there:
- My first column of the year was a round up of Highly Anticipated Young Adult novels coming out in the first half of 2015. There are SO many books to add to your TBR on this list!
- My second column of the month talked all about Resolutions for the New Year, focusing on my reading life. Did you make any readerly resolutions this year?
- And last, I got the awesome task of checking out Kickass Female Spies in Young Adult literature, and I loved every minute of it!
Next, we’ve been very busy over at Writer Diaries where we regularly talk about everything related to the writing life.
- First up, I shared a little musical inspiration for a very important scene in my novel with my very own Song For a Scene post.
- Second, I got to pair up with the lovely Kelly DeVoss for a joint review of Maggie Hall’s THE CONSPIRACY OF US! It was so much fun to sit down and talk books with Kelly!
And last, but certainly not least, I was so honored to be the very first review (like- ever!) for a lovely lady with a brand new book coming out in March.
- Featured on her blog, I reviewed MANHUNT by the fabulous Tyler Anne Snell. And I LOVED IT!
So, that’s what I’ve been up to in January and February! I’ll be back in March with two columns at LitReactor, a couple of posts at Writer diaries, and a book review at Pen & Muse. See you soon!